Emergency Help When You Need It
The Colorado-Wyoming Chapter of the National MS Society has a limited Financial Assistance Program to help people with MS who have an urgent need. We realize you are often faced with increased challenges due to the costs of medical treatments and medication on a sometimes restricted income.
We attempt to assist many different challenges, however, we cannot fulfill all requests due to limited resources and expanding needs. We will work with you to help with emergency requests, or to help you access other resources.
The Colorado-Wyoming Chapter may be able to help you with:
- Durable items to assist with your MS
- Accessibility items
- Professional services to help you manage your MS symptoms (for a limited time)
- Visual assistance
- Registration fees for exercise classes, adaptive recreation activities or camps
- Crisis funding for non-durable items related to disease management
- Cooling devices
- Other emergency items
To be considered for financial assistance, please submit:
- A completed Financial Assistance application
- Verification from your doctor of your MS diagnosis
- Documentation from a vendor showing the cost of an item needed
Please note that the Colorado-Wyoming Chapter will not pay for past bills or items that have already been purchased. Part of our funding process ensures that all possible resources and options are investigated prior to using limited financial assistance funds.
For more information regarding financial assistance, please call an MS Navigator at 1-800-344-4867.