Join our Facebook Photo Contest!
Showcase your outstanding MS Awareness Week spirit on the Upper Midwest Chapter Facebook page. Snap a picture or video that corresponds to the daily challenge and post it to our page before 10 p.m. Daily winners will be announced the following day.
Monday- Wear Orange
- Dress up in your favorite orange attire.
Tuesday- Dress someone or something else in orange
- Dress up your child, pet, friend, family member, appliance, stuffed animal or anything in orange. Get creative!
Wednesday- MS in your community
- Look around. What is something that other people see every day that makes you think of the National MS Society, MS or MS Awareness Week? This could be seeing something orange or something with the MS Society logo on it.
Thursday- Spread the orange awareness
- Show us something you have done to spread MS awareness in your community. It doesn't have to be orange in color, but needs to show you are raising awareness.
- What does MS awareness mean to you?
Upper Midwest Chapter staff will select a winner each day and announce the winner on the chapter's Facebook page by noon the following day. Each day's winner will receive a fun MS Awareness Week prize. If you participate each day, you will be in the running for a bigger prize!
Questions about the contest? Contact Austin.